How to customize bCast player height
To make the bCast player taller if part of your player is cut off especially when embedding it to your own site.
1. Log in to your bCast account
2. Select your podcast
3. Go to "Episodes" and choose an episode that you want to embed
4. Select "Share Options"
5. Copy the code and paste it to your own site via HTML
7. The image below is the embeddable code where you can edit the height.
Note: Always check the preview before publishing it for you to check the player and other important matters on your site.
8. You can edit the height as long as it fits the frame that was set on your site.
and there we have it. If you have questions, you can send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org