How to create, manage and insert show note snippets
Snippet Feature allows users to seamlessly cut and share short segments.
How to create and manage?
- Go to the episode tab
- Select an episode
- Go to show notes and select snippets
Select "Add snippet"
- Add a title, text, and hit save
- This is where you can find the saved snippets to easily insert them in your show notes by simply clicking them.
- To Manage snippets click "Manage snippets"
- This option will allow you to create, delete, edit, and insert the snippets in the show notes
- Do not forget to hit save before leaving to apply the show note in the specific episode
And we're done!